Baptcare has more than 2,000 dedicated staff across Victoria and Tasmania, delivering the best care to people in Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living, In-Home Care, Family and Children Services, Affordable Housing, Mental Health Care, and Disability Services.
As a not-for-profit social services enterprise providing services in Home Care, Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living, Disability Care, Mental Health Care, Family & Community Care, and Housing, Baptcare relies on local, state and commonwealth funding. The Project Lab’s Tender Monitoring and preassessment service outsource Baptcare’s grant and funding opportunity search.
1. Identify all key stakeholders within each service area to facilitate the elicitation sessions to:
• Identify Baptcare’s growth strategy,
• Understand Baptcare’s service offerings and segments,
• Identify and assess the eligibility criteria for services, and
• Identify the keywords that align with the service area and feed them into each tender and grant portal.
2. Monitor Tasmanian local council websites, state government funding bodies and federal government websites for tenders and funding opportunities that match Baptcare’s growth strategy and service offerings.
3. Undertake a pre-assessment of matched funding opportunities to determine if Baptcare is eligible and provide advice to the client as required.
4. Once potential funding is qualified, Project Lab consultants provide the information to the key stakeholders of the focus area and seek their bid/no-bid decision.
5. If the decision is to pursue the potential funding, then Project Lab follows the tender response process in collaboration with Baptcare stakeholders.
“The Project Lab supports us in looking out for opportunities to expand our reach in alignment with our Mission, Vision and Purpose. They commenced this work by mapping our tender evaluation and application process and have now progressed to looking at opportunities and evaluating these against our current capability and future direction. This has helped us in discerning which tender opportunities are appropriate, better, and expediting our decision-making processes. The tender evaluation and application process has also helped us review and streamline our drafting and approval process and be able to communicate delegations of authority for budget, legal review and program alignment. All of this means that we are more effective and efficient in all aspects of our tender writing." - Catherine Viney Divisional Manager, Baptcare
A key to successful delivery is matching the best consultant to the project. This is where The Project Lab gets it right and can draw on its consultants’ diverse sector and expert domain experience and skills.