We’re looking for a Project Manager for an immediate start
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- Experience as a Cyber Security Project Manager
- Experience in all aspects of Project Management from needs analysis to solution, business case, build, test and document, reporting and delivery
- Experience in adhering to governance requirements, benefit frameworks and change management processes.
- A passion for understanding how and why businesses work
- Advanced interpersonal skills that support you to negotiate win-win solutions, actively listen, encourage others, convey reliable facts and build rapport in difficult solutions
- A desire to influence positive change
- Natural problem-solving skills and can think quickly but take the time to understand problems and consider solutions that are aligned with business requirements
- Experience to provide the timely, expert client project management across the entire project life cycle
- A naturally inquisitive mind with an interest in getting to the heart of a problem, ultimately informing a project scope
- Experience in understanding and validating business requirements
- A passion for delivering project objectives with a focus on change management to ensure projects meet operational requirements and continue to do so over time
- Have post-graduate qualifications/certification in Risk, Management Consulting, IT, or Technology
About the Role
We are calling for Project Managers with experience in Cyber Security to join our team, for an immediate start for an engagement within the health sector.
If you have any questions or issues get in touch with our team here firstname.lastname@example.org and include the role title in the subject line.
All applications will be treated as private and confidential. Unsolicited applications will be disregarded.