Enterprise Centre Program
What is the Enterprise Centre Program?
Enterprise Centres Tasmania (ECT) is a statewide network of business advisors and mentors, created to help small businesses and their owners to reach their potential.
The Project Lab is providing ECT services to Tasmanian small businesses that employ less than 20 people in the following areas: Dorset, Flinders, George Town, Launceston, Meander Valley, Northern Midlands, West Tamar.
Book a time for free business advisory services
What can ECT services help with?
Under the Enterprise Centre program, if you employ less than 20 people, you can get advice on:
- surviving through hard times - all businesses face difficulties at some point, so let’s talk about it
- managing your business finances - know your cashflow, product profitability and margins
- starting a new business - understand your product, your market and your process
- setting objectives for your business - stay on track to reach those goals
- writing a business plan - put your ideas, research and costings on paper
- developing a marketing strategy - promote your business effectively
- taking your business online - be ‘digital ready’
- growing your business - be prepared for the next step
- designing a succession plan - help your business transition smoothly to a new stage, or if it’s time to sell up or retire, start planning now!
For more information on the Enterprise Centre Program, head to www.enterprisecentres.tas.gov.au.